Cellforcash.com / Never Got Paid--Theft of Phone

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Cellforcash.com is a complete scam. Forget local and state legal action, according to the FTC they are under investigation for interstate fraud. My iPhone was received by them on 7/15/10 and accepted on 7/29/10. No check yet. I have submitted numerous inquiries through their website as well as emailed the CEO, Mike Mosieur, at both addresses he's listed on this board. No response! Don't send your phone to them until they get every complaint settled...which will probably be never.

Comments

• Cf
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I am Mike Mosieur and I am not CEO, a stockholder or in anyway an owner of Cellf or Cash. I am an employee. CFC is not now nor has it ever been "under investigation" by any law enforcement agency.

The best way to resolve your problems is to send an email to cfcresolution@yahoo.com. CFC does make mistakes and will quickly rectify them.

• Ze
      22nd of Dec, 2010

First, sending me a snide email that calls my complaint "bull crap" shows your level of professionalism. Perhaps you should spend more time on customer satisfaction and your payables and less on trolling complaints boards to cover your poor business behavior. I will only send communications through verifiable CFC channels, such as your website or to an email at the CFC domain. I submitted an inquiry today through your website, just for good measure. According to your own posting on /link removed/ you stated you own Cell for Cash..."I am the President of RMS Communications Group, Inc, who owns Cell for Cash". Since formal complaints have been filed with the FTC, you are listed under investigation. I suggest you contact the FTC to clear up that issue, that is not something I have any control over. I would be happy to revise/update my comment on this site if payment is received from my July claim.