cellflirt.com / refund

1 5008 Winesap, Muskegon, MI, United States Review updated:

I want a refund of 20$ because I never signed up for cell flirt I never answered a call or text from them and they took 20$ of the money that I put on there.I have a Virgin mobile phone which is a pay as you go.I put 20$ on my phone on Feb.5th and did not use my phone the rest of that day.I go to use my phone on Feb 6th and it tells me to top up.I called Virgin mobile and they said that cell flirt took my money I never even heard of cell flit and I have NEVER signed up for or requested or gave them permission to take my money off my phone threrfore I want it back.

Comments

17th of Oct, 2009
    cellflirt.com - unwanted services
    Cellflirt.com
    North Carolina

I do not want these charges on my boost mobile phone I have them to stop texting me and they have not listened to me. I cannot use my phone because these people keep taking my minutes for services I did not apply for. If they do not stop texting me, I will be forced to take legal action toward them.

Cheri Barefoot

• Jh
      19th of Aug, 2011

may i ask how did u cancel it cellflirt charge on your phone bill because its still charging on my phone bill???? i would really appreciate it thank you so much