[Resolved] CeLLC.co.zacell c service is pathetic!!!

Yesterday 31st January I loaded R100 for a data bundle, I tried for a few dozen times to speak to a cellC call Centre agent. But the call gets repeatedly cut which either means that the agents cut the calls purposefully or that something is seriously wrong with this company. I lost all R240 bonus airtime (which cannot be used to convert to data as Cellc claims it can) I lost about R30 of the R100 that I bought specifically to load a 99 data bundle, which is a huge rip off especially that if I paid for a service im not getting why should I not be able to connect to the Internet or even just check email. This is an outrage to say the least. Is this a ploy to get people to buy more product, as it certainly seems so but how can it be possible that in 24 period the calls coming into the Cellc call center keep shutting down? This is not the first time this has happened and is a rather poor excuse for customer service. Is Cellc the new Hellkom/Tellkom, that deducts R1 from a few million customers for no reason at all except to get money for nothing. I call it daylight robbery. 24 hours without being provided service for something I paid for is bleeping infuriating!!! Either pay your staff better wages or find some way to improve your service in which the general public don't have to pay for nothing but a waste of precious time or money.

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2017

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

One of our team members will follow up on this matter and advise on a way forward. Do expect communication.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards
    Cell C | PN

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2017

Please forward your contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za and we will gladly assist.

Regards