CeLLCast Interactive Pvt. Ltd. / Non receipt of my prizes after 6 months!

1 India Review updated:

In the month of January 2007 at Jaipur, I have won by my mobile no. [protected] two times in Bid2win which were aired on 20.1.2007 and 24.1.2007 on Radiocity 91.1FM at Jaipur. Although per SMS cost was Rs 10/-, I paid 16620.68/-Rs to Airtel Mobile Bill in February. I was happy because I have won one Nokia 3230 Mobile and one Sony HandyCam TRV 238NV. My interview was aired on Radiocity too on both occasion, I have copy of those interviews. After getting my winning information through Bid2win, I fulfilled all requirements and forms which were sent to me. After a very long try I got a letter by bid2win on tax due on the Winnings in Bid2win under section 115B and 194B @ 30.6% on Product's prices. They wrote that they will send me the challans for that. But till today I have not got anything from Bid2win except excuses all the times. When they make me first winning call on 21 & 25 January 2007, they told me that my prizes will be reached in 90 days to me.

I have tried a lot-lot more, by the customer care of Bid2win, by the telephone calls but the response is nothing except new excuses. I have tried to contact to Radiocity Jaipur(Mr. Varun), but no positive answer I got till today. It is very disgusting because I hear Radiocity and as a public we have faith on our esteemed channel. How they can exploit their viewer's interest ! They operate a public channel and you have some duties towards truth and faith. They should have make interference with Bid2win. I thought when I started play the contest that security of Radiocity 91.1 FM is always there for their listeners, but it was not there. After my huge efforts now I am writing to you as a first and last hope. I know you have all the lawful qualities to sort out the problem of your listeners. I found one more listener Mrs. LaxmiW/0 Mr. Umesh Goswami who has similar kind of problem. May be there is huge crowd of affected people. We have same feelings that we have cheated. Bid2win snatched our hard earned money. We have last hope from you and after the wait of one week we will decide that why not we, the publish in the media that fraud/cheating with us and why not be lodge our complaints in the Police/Court. I am very disturbed and want to pull that company in the court with Radiocity.

Comments

Um
  5th of Aug, 2007

I am fully agree with this because I am also cheated by Bid2win when my wife Laxmi Sharma won a Sony Ericsson W700i on 23.1.2007 on Bid2win-Radiocity-Jaipur. I was surprised because Radiocity Jaipur who is co-sponsor has not taken any interest and not interfere in the matter. Radiocity 91.1 FM has a bad impact on its listeners and the Bid2win-Cellcast Interactive India Pvt. Ltd is a fraud definitely. I am preparing to go to the court in the matter and I have sympathy with all affected winners.

Su
  24th of Aug, 2007

What you said will definitely aware others who wish to participate in programs like this, especially me. Even i was planning to quote thru sms to bid2win, luckily i came across your experience, now i can alert others also who wish to quote i bid2win.

These days bid2win is broadcasting some programs in local channel also like ETV telugu and ETV kannada etc

We should do something to stop this or make other aware.

Ni
  22nd of Sep, 2007

i have also many complaint's regarding bid 2 win.i too yet not get any prize from bid2win and I have tried a lot-lot more, by the customer care of Bid2win, by the telephone calls but the response is nothing except new excuses.......so plz tell me how i can get my prize

An
  1st of Oct, 2007

Hi I am Anil Batra From New Delhi.
I also Won N91 Mobile in Z.TV Show Bid2Win, 6 month before, But Still i not got any gift from them except Excuse, Always new excuse.
I Also Paid Tax about 33%, as per challan send by them, Even I Paid Extra Tax Amount toward It's Original Price in the Market.

Today N91 Cost is Rs. 12000/- in the market, and I paid Rs.6000 Tax for this, Almost 50%.

But not received any gift

Ra
  17th of Oct, 2007

I am from Hyderabad. I had won N91 from Bid2win last week through online. I want to what are the problems you had faced and what should be done to face it. I am shooting frequent mails to customercare@bid2win.in but no response from them. In terms & conditions it was mentioned that they will take <90 days. But why they are violating the terms by them self. Any action you have taken on this.

Ra
  12th of Nov, 2007

Hi all, I have received my prizes by the Bid2win and have complaint that it has taken 7 months and lot of cash by phone calls to customer care bid2win and lot lot more emails. Even when I got my prizes the value of prizes has fallen 2000-3000 in the market. I will never play Bid2win.

Vi
  29th of Aug, 2009

Hi, I had won a prize of Rs. 10, 000 cash on 25th Feb 2009 (Delhi). Till date i.e. end of August these guys from radio have not transferred me the prize money. There have been numerous correspondences with their prize distribution deptt ( Mr. Kailash Chandra) over emails and phone, and the regular excuses are that the money is not sanctioned or we do not have enough cash or the cheques from clients are stuck.

How cheap are all these excuses considering the kind of reach radio city has. Looks like they just run fake contests and never pay up the prize money. By the talks they don't even seem interested in paying up.

Is there anyone in this board who can guide me on how to take on these people so that they do not repeat the same kind of cheap publicity again and think twice if they plan to.

Al
  13th of Aug, 2010

Hi - I request all of you to e-mail me on alexdelargeis@gmail.com.

E-mail me or respond with your co-ordinates on this thread. I'm in touch with relevant people to ensure the company is taken to task.

Regards

Aj
  21st of Feb, 2011

First send them a leagle notice for time period of 10 days and after 10 days you are to consumer court and also ask them the money for legal notice. Because I have done this and got all my products
Within few days. My no is 09021129747

V1
  3rd of Aug, 2011

I am from Pune, currently there is one program aired on televison named Goldsafe again by the company referred above named CELLCAST Interactive India Pvt. Ltd. They show faces of the celebraties like Amir Khan and MS Dhoni and asks people to identify the same. Strangely none of the viewer or caller can give correct answer, however fact is anyone in India recognises Dhoni and Amir. The only point to understand is that till the time caller gets chance to give answer he allways put on a hold and till the time he is on hold cost of Rs. 12 per minute applies. I hope we all understand meaning and intention behind this. and one more strange fact about this is most of the big telephone service providers have consented to use their phone services at this rate. I have searched on net about this company strangely no information is available

Fo
  3rd of Aug, 2011

I'm concerned that you were permitted to graduate with such atrocious grammar. (I don't claim to have proper grammar/syntax since English is not my first language... ) I really had a hard time understanding your post.