Cellarbrokers / wine order

1 Southampton, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-683-7812

On 11/4/08 I placed an on-line order for a case of Shiraz. That same date, 11/4, I got an e-mail that order was received and credit card charged.
When order not received I sent an e-mail inquiry - rec'd a response stating that customer service would return my call within 24 hrs.
When call not rec'd I called the 800 number, spoke with "Dbbie" who told me I should have the order by the coming Wed, 11/24.
Order has not been rec'd, I have sent numerous e-mails, left numerous telephone messages, tried their "live on-line help" with no response.
The credit card charge on Nov 4th is shown on my latest statement.
James Torok
[protected]

Comments

• Te
      9th of Dec, 2008
    Cellarbrokers - Credit card charged no product sent
    Cellarbrokers
    New York

They are quick to charge your card, then I had to go through months of constant calling (with a 10% answering rate) and constant promises to get only 1 bottle out of my whole case. Now I'm trying to get a refund for the rest. Let's see how long that takes.

• Li
      18th of Dec, 2008
    Cellarbrokers - Credit card charged no product sent
    Cellarbrokers.com
    Colorado

Ordered over $300 worth of champagne on 12.05.08. Emailed and left messages to respond when order would be received, no responses. Kept calling until a live person answered. Debbie, said one product was on back ordered - of course no email letting me know this, the other had not been shipped yet. I requested to cancel entire order, she agreed. I also filed a complaint with my CC company and reversed the charges. Highly recommend staying far away from this merchant. Non-responsive, charges credit card, no product.

• Wi
      24th of Jan, 2009

Agree with the above review. This is a terribly run company. Over the last 6 months, I placed 3 separate orders. All were cancelled because after 8-10 weeks, no wine was delivered. They do not respond to concerns, and getting someone on the phone is impossible. Stay away !!!