Cellar Brokers.com / Order Issues

NY, United States Review updated:
On November 10, 2008 i placed an order for 6 bottles of wine. today, 45 days later on December 24 i have received 2 of the 6 bottles i ordered AND i was billed twice for my $102.20.

I have emailed them 15+ times AND called their 800# 17 times. You get a reply email stating a customer service rep would contact you within 24 hours, it doesn't happen. One time, once i spoke with a person. I have NEVER recieved an return email around my inquiries. And as a matter of fact I recieve "read receipts" of the emails I've sent showing that the emails was "deleted without being read".

If there is anybody out there that can help me or at least detail for me how to get my wine and get my money back it would be much appreciated.

Chris
Ch

Comments

8th of Jan, 2009
Beware that Cellar Brokers are crooks. I ordered wine of their professional-looking website and didn't receive anything for four weeks. When i called the tollfree number, I got the word that I would get an email later. the email said that there was a strike in the shipping warehouse (nowhere in the news) on one domestic order and the other delivery was delayed overseas but would arrive in 2 weeks. You guessed it--nothing arrived and now they don't answer their phones.

These guys are theives and their facility needs to be raided and the crooks put in jail.
To
  8th of Jan, 2009
I ordered 6 btls of rare wine on their website. They suppose to be shipped by the end of October but never happened.
I think they collect money first and then tries to get the wine ordered.
I think it is so lame and maybe illegal unless they stated.
I called and send e-mail them many times also but no response. So I recently disputed the charge finally.
I should look this site before placed order.
Ds
  24th of Jan, 2009
TOTALLY AGREE! on november 23, 2008, i placed an order for four bottles, one to be sent to my sister for her birthday. none of them arrived. i was charged a month later for three bottles and received one email that my sister's bottle could not be sent therefore the order was closed. i called cellarbrokers dozens of times, faxed AND emailed with no response. finally i reached a women who said they were crediting the week of Christmas...nothing was credited. I called the next week and the same women said they were reconciling and crediting that week...still no credit! I had already logged the case with my bank because i had a bad feeling after not being able to get a hold of anyone several times.

The unfortunate thing is that these crooks don't realize that ultimately placing the reimbursement on the card companies results in taxpayers ultimately footing the bill. what goes around comes around----eventually!!!
Ja
  27th of May, 2009

Cellar Brokers.com - Charged but did not receive order
Cellar Broker

I ordered a case of wine from Cellar Brokers.com and never received it...they charged my credit card and still didn't receive the wine. I emailed the company to request status of order several times and kept receiving a return email saying that someone would get back to me shortly...never heard from anyone. Finally, I googled cellar brokers and came across the site that described complaints about the company and that it was a scam...Therefore, I am out over a $100.00.