Cellandsatellite.com / They suck

Let me start by saying buyer beware!

I ordered a cell phone cover on 6/5/09 on their website it says it will ship in 24 to 48 hours. So you can imagine my amazement on 6/23/09 when I had not heard from them or received the item. So I did email them (as this is the only form of contact you are given to speak to anyone)and asked where my product was. I had a snide email tell me that I should of received an email stating they were out of stock on this product. Low and behold I did get this email...right after the email telling me I should of gotten this email. On 6/30/09 I received a email stating that USPS has a tracking number requested for me to send out my product. Needless to say it is 7/14/09 and no product and no email and response to my email to the company. So I truly can not say enough bad about this comapany.

N  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
I am the owner of cellandsatellite.com. I'm just commenting to clear things up.

There were some mistakes made with this transaction, for which I apologized.

I did not send a snide email. It was just a short email saying that the item was out of stock. It was also noted on the customers account comments, so there was proof that the first email was originally sent. Also, the customer can look at their account comments for status. So the accusation that we lied about the first email is incorrect.

There is a phone number to reach the company, posted on the web site, so that comment is incorrect.

The item was sent, as evidenced by the email from USPS, but apparently did not arrive for some reason.

Now, the original post would lead you to believe we kept this person's money and did not deliver a product. What it leaves out is after we realized the item didn't make it, WE ISSUE A COMPLETE REFUND ON 7/17/09. We did not keep our shipping costs (which is common on other sites), or restocking cost, etc. It was a complete refund.

So this poster, posted a complaint on 7/30/09 after they had received the refund 13 days earlier, but does not disclose that.

So the bottom line is, yes, there were some issues with the original transaction, for which we apologized. But in the end we corrected the situation with a full refund.