Cell phone services / Call forwarding charge

1 4730 Rutledge Way Dr., St. Louis,MO 63129St Louis, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 314-814-4911

I have a contract with Tmobile since 2005. I have often used call forwarding from my phone to the other phone when I am not available. However, this time I got a big bill from them for callwarding charge of 45 cents/min. I called and complained about the bill but they didn't take the overcharge off my bill. They said I only have 500 minutes I can use for my callforwarding. I asked them to show me where in the contract said that. They didn't have it but insisted it was in the contract and refused to take the charge off my bill. What should I do?

Comments

• Dy
      18th of Feb, 2010

I’m sorry to hear about those unexpected T-Mobile charges, and so to answer your question, I wanted to add several options for cutting your cell bill. For starters, check out the Houston-based company Validas, where I work in consumer advocacy. At Validas, we electronically audit and subsequently reduce the average cell bill by about 22 percent—equating to around $450 annually—through our website, http://www.fixmycellbill.com . From regular people to top corporations to huge entities like the State of California, an incredibly varied group of wireless customers uses Validas to slash their wireless bills.

Watch Validas in the media, recently on Fox News at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1uTCO16_ao .

Good luck at keeping your wireless expenses under control.

Dylan