Cell For Cash / Payment Pas Due!!!!

1 4551 Northwest 44th AvenueOcala, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-627-2022

Chelsea Bauer to me
show details Feb 22 (2 days ago)
Thank you for your email. Your transaction has been forwarded to our accounting team along with your email showing your concern. An email notification will be sent when the payment is issued. Please contact Customer Service if you need any further assistance.

customer-service@cellforcash.com

Subject: Payment status [2/5/2010 3:51:36 PM]

Please provide payment status

Forward

Kenneth Grimble to Chelsea
show details 5:57 AM (4 hours ago)
To who it mae concern,
I have done business with you in the past despite all the negative press that revolves around your company. This is pretty simple SEND PAYMENT OR SEND BACK MY TWO iPhones.. and answer is need today. My first step will be to notify all of your affiliates that you BOOST about, the second will be the state ATTORNEY GENERAL and answer is needed today.. You Verified my two phones on 12-26-9009 it has been almost 60 days I am without a phone. This will not go away.
- Show quoted text -
Kenneth H. Grimble
Forward

Kenneth Grimble to Chelsea
show details 9:44 AM (20 minutes ago)

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:57 AM, Kenneth Grimble <kgrmbl@gmail.com> wrote:
To who it mae concern,
I have done business with you in the past despite all the negative press that revolves around your company. This is pretty simple SEND PAYMENT OR SEND BACK MY TWO iPhones.. and answer is need today. My first step will be to notify all of your affiliates that you BOOST about, the second will be the state ATTORNEY GENERAL and answer is needed today.. You Verified my two phones on 12-26-2009 it has been almost 60 days I am without a phone. This will not go away.

Kh

More Cell For Cash Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ce
      25th of Feb, 2010

I will get you paid promptly. If you have any more issues, please email me directly.

Mike Mosieur
    mmosieur@yahoo.com

• Ju
      17th of Mar, 2010

Mike

I see that you keep saying you will get people paid if the contact you directly. It seem people are doing that, including me. I know that I am not getting a response from you or anyone at your company. My order # is 373468 I have been waiting since january for my check. I would like it sent to me or send my phone back to me.