[Resolved] Cell C / upgrade delivery

1 South Africa

I was supposed to have my upgrade delivered today. What an nightmare.

I gave a specific address.

It turns out the lady i took my upgrade with put my contact number in wrong.

First the courier says the building is closed . I was at work and so were other people.

Then the courier came, he waited at the reception and when i was called he said he cant wait longer and just left. (this is not his problem so why should he care)

I then called 6 times and they advised the courier will still come back. I waited nothing happened. No one called me back as promised.

This is totally awful.

They charge you if you miss delivery, i bet i will still be charged. Im just a number.

The call centre and courier makes promises they do not keep.

I might only be one customer, but I have been one for 8 years.

i rely on, well relied on them.

Tomorrow, I will not be at work. Now i must also cancel other meetings to ensure i can accommodate this order.

What happened to a simple delivery request and being treated properly??????

I will also explore other platforms to escalate this.

i will definitely not be renewing contracts again, in fact i will urge no one to go through this experience.

• Resolution statement

Spoke to a wonderful lady thats works for company. She is amazing. All will be sorted now. Thank you Cell c staff. This is how i know you to be. Amazing!:)

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Dec 27, 2018

Good Day

Thank you for posting to us.

On behalf of Cell C, we want to extend our sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with your upgrade.

Please email us your Cell C + contact number to sm@cellc.co.za.

We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met and we'd like to do so in this case as well.

^NS