[Resolved] Cell C / unauthorized contracts and debit orders
I can not tell you how many times i spoke to different celll c operators regarding contracts that is registered on my name and about unauthorized debit order transactions from my bank accoint. I do not use cell c network i had one contract two years ago. Cell c took over three thousand rands from my bank.Account once again this month. I am way past the point of patients now. I demand cell c to provide me with proof of contracts signed by myself as well as debit order authorization signed by me. I demand this resolved immediately.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 27, 2017
Dear Mr Swart
Thank you for posting to us.
Please email us your ID number + contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za.
Our team will look into the matter and provide assistance.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract