[Resolved] Cell C / trying to cancel my contract
I have been trying to cancel my contract, and no one has been helpful at all.
I paid the settlement amount of R1509.42. I was told to make that payment and call after 2 days, of which I did so that my cancellation can be processed. I am so annoyed with cellc and honestly wish that I could have take my current contract elsewhere. Your service is pathetic.
I am getting tired of calling and requesting the same thing with no assistance!!
I would not recommend anyone to cellc based on the experience I got from you.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Sep 21, 2018
Dear Ms. Nhlapho
Thank you for contacting Cell C.
We have received your query regarding your cancellation request. Please email us the proof of payment, the cancellation request and kindly include the Cell C + alternative contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - appalling customer service
- Cell C - online data purchased
- Cell C - fibre
- Cell C - over charged monthly billing for 11 months and charging me over r5000
- Cell C - paid up contract