[Resolved] Cell C / subscription charges, for an account I did not open at cell c.
I am been charged for an account, I did not open at Cell C . My ABSA Bank account is being debited monthly, I did send an e -mail and all required details to Cell C to sort this matter.
Cell C has no authorisation from me to open an account or debit my account on my name. I have never been a Cell C subscriber .
I am highly concerned as I work overseas and in the past year two cellular subscriptions have been opened with debit orders against my ABSA Bank account .
There are fraudulent debits being made on my ABSA account.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 13, 2019
Dear Ms. Maharaj
Thank you for making contact with us.
Please email us your reference number so we can follow up alternatively, send us a certified copy of your ID + an affidavit. Our email address is [protected]@cellc.co.za.
Our team will investigate the matter and provide feedback.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - illegal disconnection, appalling customer service
- Cell C - sasolburg
- Cellc Store Campus Square Auckland Park - cellc store in campus square auckland park
- Cell C - cell c doing fraud on my account
- Cell C - sim swap