[Resolved] Cell Cservice and contract

Main problem is: On the 7th of December2016 I applied for a new contract when one of your consultants phoned me with a deal (R89 for 1gig data) He later corrected himself by saying it is 500meg for R89, I replied back and said that he said for 1gig. I in any case took the deal but said I want 1gig and that I would like me prepaid number to be activated on this deal ([protected])
When the tablet was delivered with one sim. I phoned the activation department and asked why I should use the new sim if I can use my old one still. (The number stays the same isn’t it?) He said only if I needed to do a sim swap to be able to use the micro sim will it be necessary.
On the 2nd of January I saw I didn’t get the 1gig and thought it might be due to the holidays.
So I waited till the 4th. Still no Data that’s when I phoned and the they send me the
Individual Subscriber Agreement (Agreement Number: [protected])
There I saw that I was given the wrong package. Not that I asked and was agreed upon.

The following is my conversations held with your call agents in regards to this:
Date: +/- 04/01/2017
Time of call: between 07:00 and 12:00
Time expecting call back: Never said
Person spoken to: Tabiso or Sibisizo

Reference number: [protected]
Transferred 6 times
Could not help
Went to Cell C store in Secunda Mall for assistance
They gave me this info and spoken to customer care.

Date: 13/01/2017
Time of call: +/- 10:25
Time expecting call back: 15:00
Person spoken to: Lindiwe Kumalo
Reference number: [protected]
Said she will look into this matter and call me back.

I even asked for the voice recording for the that date on several times

Regards
Werner Janse van Rensburg
ID: [protected]
[protected]
[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 15, 2017

Hi Werner, thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. It has been escalated and we will be calling you to assist. ^NS

We