[Resolved] Cell Cport issue

L Nov 21, 2017

My Cell C number was ported over to MTN without my knowledge. I had to spend a day trying to reverse the port which was successful but I had data on my SIM which I need. I already wrote on hello Peter I was promised it will be sorted but nothing has happened. I even called the call center and they told I have to wait 48 hours for it to be sorted. I was told by an agent that as prepaid customers we are not important and that our numbers can be moved as pleased because we are just prepaid. Which happened in this case and I lost my data because of negligence from CELL C. I'm still waiting for issue to be solved. Honestly Cell C is simply pathetic and I'm not happy with this service at all. I used my number to work and these already have created fraud with my number. I want my data back.

Cell C

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Nov 21, 2017

Dear Ms Slee

We would like to follow up on the matter and provide feedback.

Please email your contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za.

Regards