[Resolved] Cell C — port issue
My Cell C number was ported over to MTN without my knowledge. I had to spend a day trying to reverse the port which was successful but I had data on my SIM which I need. I already wrote on hello Peter I was promised it will be sorted but nothing has happened. I even called the call center and they told I have to wait 48 hours for it to be sorted. I was told by an agent that as prepaid customers we are not important and that our numbers can be moved as pleased because we are just prepaid. Which happened in this case and I lost my data because of negligence from CELL C. I'm still waiting for issue to be solved. Honestly Cell C is simply pathetic and I'm not happy with this service at all. I used my number to work and these already have created fraud with my number. I want my data back.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · Nov 21, 2017
Dear Ms Slee
We would like to follow up on the matter and provide feedback.
Please email your contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946