[Resolved] Cell C / poor service and rude consultant

South Africa

Good day

my name is Moloti Malemela([protected]/[protected]).

On 27 January I made made a call to check my payments. I spoke to a consultant named Miss Ncamisile Mbhele whom her team leader is Mrs/Miss Bonisiwe Gina.

The consultant was very harsh, rude and unprofessional towards me when conducting a security check with me.I have to repeat myself so many times.
I feel very useless and undermined by your consultant due her poor service which provided to me.i made a request to speak to her manager/team leader and she asked me to hold the line so she can check if her manager/team leader is available but I hold the line until it drops.

I am very disappointed with the service which lead me to loose interest to your company as I was checking payments so that take a new contract with cellC.

Yours sadly
Malemela M.C
[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 27, 2017

Hi Moloti

We would like to extend our sincerest apology for the manner you were treated and would like to assure you that the matter is being addressed.

Please do expect our call.

^MM