[Resolved] Cell C / paid up contract not updated at the credit bureau

Johannesburg, South Africa Review updated:

I have settled my account approximately a year on the 17.11.2017 ago with Cell C.
Account number [protected] for cell number [protected]. i have contacted Cell C on numerous occasions to update my profile with the Credit bureau.
Attached is a statement I received from a Cell C store that reflects the balance as zero. I have applied for a home loan and was declined due to the fact that my Cell C profile on the Credit bureau was never updated. I've contact numerous divisions at Cell C to get this rectified and no one can assist me. I am at wits end. Cell c is very incompetent and a franchise I never want to deal with again. I have been a loyal customer for five years and this is the service they opt to give. I need this sorted immediately.

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Nov 22, 2018

Dear Markgp

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly forward us your query to [protected]@cellc.co.za with the attachements and a number we can reach you on, so we can assist.

^NZ

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018

Dear Molwantoa

Our team will make contact with you.

Which number can reach you on regarding the query that you would like us to follow up on?

^MP

Ma
Nov 21, 2018

Comments

• Ke
      Nov 27, 2018

Good day,

Kindly note that i am so disappointing, as i took my time to call you and even today i did not receive my letter.
    Please see my Case Ref: 8112200196.

I would appreciate if i can get a call from you and my paid up contract letter by the end of business todya.

Regards