Cell Cover charged monthly billing for 11 months and charging me over r5000

I have signed up our fiber package with Greencom in Oct 2017 for a 10mb fibre line at R630 per month on a month to month package for our house in Sandton Country Club Estate.

Greencom then sold to Cell C and migrated our package to Cell C, who also confirmed that our package will remain the same with no changes.

To my surprise when i checked my bill in Aug 2018, i saw Cell C is charging me R1199 for a 100mb fibre line.

I then called to Cell C Fibre Support on 11 Aug 2018 and spoke to a consultant named Odi, who asked me to forward him my original package with Greencom, which i did.

I then received an email from Cell C to say that my package is R1100 of 100mb line for a 24 months contract.

21 Aug 2018, i have received an email from Cell C, requesting me to settle the arrears, where i replied to say this is a mistake, they need to correct urgently.

I then followed up by email and phone calls thereafter every 2 -3 weeks and after 9 emails sent to Cell C, my account got suspended!!!

After suspension, i have called Cell C for more than 6 times, nothing has been recorded in the system and no one resolved any issues.

I have sent my termination request but Cell C refused to terminate my account without me settling the incorrect arrears!

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2018

Dear Nancy Zhu

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We have received your query regarding your Fibre account. Kindly forward us your query with the Cell C/ID number in question and a number we can reach you on to [protected]@cellc.co.za and we will assist you.

Please attach your GreenCom agreement if possible.

^NZ

• Updated by Nancy Zhu, Dec 03, 2018

Nancy Zhu

Attachments3:28 PM (0 minutes ago)

to sm, onlinesupport, cfibresupport, support
    Please find all email and Greencom invoice at below and attached.

Cell C Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2018

Dear Nancy Zhu

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

Please attach your GreenCom agreement if possible.

^NZ

Best regard,
    Nancy Zhu

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Dec 03, 2018

Hi Nancy Zhu

We're following up on your query.

^NS

• Updated by Nancy Zhu, Dec 04, 2018

No one from Cell C has called or resolved any issues yet. This is the 8th day since suspension where I call you on a daily basis.

I have just spoken to your CFibre Support team and they have confirmed that NO ONE in your BILLING department has done anything yet.

Should my fibre not activated today before 3:30pm, I will take this to media with a legal demand letter for all sufferings that I have suffered and you will pay my compensation.

Na