[Resolved] Cell Conline data purchased

On 1 Dec 2018 I went onto the Cell c App and bought R1999.00 Data. An OTP was messaged to me via the bank, after entering the OTP code it showed that transaction went through successfully. After 8 calls to Cell C and endless time waiting for them to assist on their customer service number, i was told to take my bank statement to my local cell c store.
I have done so today with a reference number that i received from my bank to show the transaction went through. The store Mall at Carnival Cell C told me now to wait 48 hours for head office to look into the matter. It is the 7th December and im still without my Data that Ii bought and only a lady at cell C that gave me a cold shoulder. The lady Cynthia Fasi told me to leave the store now and wait 48 hours. To me it is unexceptable because I have been dealing with this matter since the 1st December. According to me Cell C took my money but in return didnt give me my Data.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Mrs Fagan, Dec 07, 2018

Cell C gave me a reference number SD786169.

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Dec 10, 2018

Dear Mrs. [censored]an

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We will get someone to follow up on the reference number provided and assist.

Regards
    Cell C | PN

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Dec 11, 2018

Good afternoon Mrs. [censored]an

A consultant tried contacting you with no success, could you kindly forward your proof of payment to [protected]@cellc.co.za for further assistance. The SD number you provided is being attended to and feedback will be provided as soon it has been completed.

Regards