[Resolved] Cell Cim complaining about the poor service and paid, account where they treat to take me to the credit buro

Good day
Myname is Nastassja Jansen, I have a contract with cellc and made my last payment of R370 they requested to open my communication line on the 9th of May 2017, I even sent them the proof of payment as they requested. But I still go sms's saying I did not pay and, im very frusterated by this amd need someone to go into this and investigate whats going on

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 16, 2017

Dear Ms. Jansen

Thank you for making contact with us.

Our email address is [protected]@cellc.co.za, kindly send us your query + Cell C number and contact details.

We will look into the grievance and provide assistance.

^NS

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 22, 2017

Dear Ms. Jansen

Has your query been resolved? If not, kindly note that we are still awaiting your details so that we can assist. Our email address is [protected]@cellc.co.za.

^SM