Cell C / I have been on my landline since 08:00 this morning, it is now 09:25 and still listening to music

United States Review updated:

I received a new phone on contract on 2011-03-11. I have called 084 145/7 the whole of Friday only to listen to music! Also sent 2 e-mails to customer service - NO REPLY! I took the phone to Cell C in Gateway on Saturday to see if they could assist me. No luch as I was told I did not purchase the phone from them! I have been on my landline since 08:00 this morning, it is now 09:25 and still listening to music! Quite frankly can Cell C send their couriers again to collect the phone as my contract hardly started and do not get ANY SERVICE FROM THEM!

Ja

Comments

• Su
      18th of Apr, 2012

Cut your losses while you can and move to another service provider as i did. They are the biggers rougues in the cell phone industry. I am sitting with an amount of R3272.00 for a sim card that supposed to have been lost which i reported buit guess what they have no records of any of my conversations. Wow and they tell you all calls are recorded.

• Es
      24th of Apr, 2012

Hi Jabba,

Kindly email us your complaint to [protected]@cellc.co.za, together with the number in question and an alternate contact number . We will hand the query to one of our consultants and request that it be rectified as soon as possible.

Regards