[Resolved] Cell C / help me renew my contract early please
After talking to three agents yesterday and three today after having to listen to a long list of mostly irrelevant options, think i counted 7 to get a person to talk to me and palm me off to the next agent...im still no closer to resolving my issue which should really not be difficult.
My request is to renew a contract that is due for renewal in Jan 2018 in Novemenber 2017. With a LG Q4 phone. I understand there will be penalties which im happy to bear.
The third agent at 17h33 last night told me that I needed to speak to Sipho in the upgrade dept that worked until 18h00 but he had left at 17h00??? 1 man band???
Today i was asked to dial 084143 the upgrades dept who could still not help.
Why is this so difficult????
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 18, 2017
Dear Mr. GEN2017
Thank you for posting to Cell C.
Please email us your Cell C + contact number to [protected]@cellc.co.za.
Our team will assist.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract