[Resolved] Cell C / fraud
Someone in KZN opened an account in my names and am from Limpopo. I submitted MY ID copy and my affidavit from Savannah mall In limpopo where am staying and working. I have not heard anything from you. Cell C outlet in Savannah mall sent the documents in my present. I have never been to KZN and am a Government employee not Transnet as alleged in that fraudulent document or contract. I was promised to be contacted in due course, but nothing up to date. My number is [protected], my email [protected]@gmail.com, work number [protected]
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jun 19, 2017
Dear Mr Dumza
Thank you for contacting Cell C.
We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Our team will be calling you to assist.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jun 20, 2017
Dear Mr Dumza
We understand that contact has been made with you.
Kindly note that we are currently liaising with Loch Logan branch, and they have sent us some information.
We will provide feedback.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract