[Resolved] Cell Cfibre

Our fibre has been down since last week and I have spent hours on the phone as well as huge amounts of airtime just to be put on hold. I am at that stage where I would rather cancel my contract. This is disgusting service and definitely not worth it. Every time we do get through to somone they put us on hold to the next person and then we are back to square 1. Our contract was cancelled by Cell C even though our debit order had gone off. Cell C also clearly stipulates in our contract that written notice needs to be sent in before contracts are cancelled so how is our contract "cancelled"? Cell C now says that we have to resubmit forms and information in order for them to correct THEIR mistake. Is this how customers are treated? It is absolutely disgusting!!!

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Dec 05, 2018

Dear Ms. Hanekom-Pretorius

Thank you for making contacting with Cell C regarding your Fibre query.

We received your query on Twitter and according to the feedback we got from the Fibre Team, they've been in contact with you to assist.

Kindly advise of the outstanding issues, so that we can address the matter to ensure it is completely resolved.

^NS