[Resolved] Cell C / false blacklisting
My recent visit to bank for a loan application revealed that I have been blacklisted by cell c. I had never dealt with cell c nor did I intend to at any time. This is second time this has happened in a matter of two years & the fear of getting this rectified is a nightmare considering what I had been through the first time. I have already contacted the cell c legal on 06/012017 but to date there has been no response. This is now affected my credit ratings & the this matter needs to be urgently addressed asap.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 11, 2017
Hi Mr. J, please email us your query and contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za and our team will assist. ^NS
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract