Cell C / damaged goods received

1 johannesburg, South Africa

I keep getting transferred to the different divisions with no solution to my problem, I did an upgrade and received delivery 08/06/2018, the goods were damaged so I sent it back on the 11/06/18 (due to the weekend), go back and listen to the recording
the repairs dept contacted me to give me a quote which I'm not willing to pay for as I received a damaged device, i said no I'm not accepting a quote.
on the 11/07/2018 i contacted cell c to query my bill, i was then transferred to someone in customer service who tried to assist by going back and listening to the recordings of the previous conversations. she did advise me that someone from repairs will call be back . i did not get a call but instead received the damaged device back from your repairs department. on the 12/07/2018
this is unacceptable, i want to now cancel this contract with cell c and return the device .
contact: reshika3@gmail.com [protected]

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2018

Dear Mr/Ms. Reshika

Please accept our sincere apologies for the unpleasant service experienced.

We will look into the matter and revert back.

^SM

• Updated by R.reshika, Jul 13, 2018

you gave me a defected device and now expect me to pay for the next 24months ? the device was returned even more damaged than it was when I sent it and you expect the customer to pay for it? and you even refuse to collect the device?
    cell c you are pathetic, this is stealing. I will not recommend cell c to anyone

Rr