[Resolved] Cell Ccontract saver plan and upgrade

Hi my name is taryn, [protected] phone number to get hold of me and [protected] is my cell phone number with cell c.

I took out an lg g3 with cell c and my contract had come to an end, all payments payed as per contract pm every month for 24 months, I was then offered a saver plan, 29.99, said yes to the plan..3months my phone fell out of my pocket cracked glass, cnt be used. Went to cell c wanting to fix and at the same time get an upgrade for j7 prime on top up 500night 500 day +25min pm, and had to change the 29.99 saver plan to 'o' for the agent to process the upgrade only to have a credit score change of 190 and it couldnt be increased as I apparently had skipped a 29.99 payment which can not be my fault as it is made by debit odder and I had no notification saying it was not payed, so now I have a bad credit score, can some body tell me what cell c is up to, I got the account number and made the payment. So what now??? And not I guss the saver plan is cancelled to?? And cant be changed???

• Resolution Statement

• Updated by durcia · May 10, 2017

I took out an LG G3 with cell c and my contract had come to an end, all payments payed as per contract pm every month for 24 months, I was then offered a saver plan, 29.99, said yes to the plan..3months my phone fell out of my pocket cracked glass, cnt be used. went to cell c wanting to fix and at the same time get an upgrade for J7 prime on top up 500night 500 day +25min pm, and had to change the 29.99 saver plan to 'O' for the agent to process the upgrade only to have a credit score change of 190 and it couldnt be increased as i apparently had skipped a 29.99 payment which can not be my fault as it is made by debit odder and i had no notification saying it was not payed, so now i have a bad credit score, can some body tell me what cell c is up to, i got the account number and made the payment .SO WHAT NOW???????? and not i guss the saver plan is cancelled to??and cant be changed ???

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 10, 2017

Hi Durcia

Thank you for posting to Cell C.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused by the matter. Our team will get in touch with you to assist as best as we can.

^BM

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 10, 2017

Hi Durcia

Thank you for taking our call. Your upgrade request has been processed as requested.

^MM