[Resolved] Cell C / contract fraud
i went to cell c savannah mall in sept to open up a contract i chose a fone was helped ...was clear im not interested in other services they were offering ...ok time went by and i was suprised why no debits were taken and i got a shock that my services were cancelled om further inquiry with customer care i found out that the people from cell c savannah commited fraud with my account and i was paying for 3 different contracts ontop of that it was by luck that they captured wrong banking details or i would have never noticed .now the people at the store dont want to help and the manager is never available to talk, i keep paying for services i didnt ask for or use, moreover other services i dont even have ...i dont know who i must go to to sort out this matter or maybe go the legal route i dont know, called legal no answer, emailed to escalations email adress doesnt work
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Dec 19, 2018
Good afternoon Matamela
We noticed that you logged the same review on our Hello Peter page and someone has been requested to assist with this matter.
You will be contacted with feedback.
Cell C | PN
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - mobile wifi router
- Cell C - subscription charges, for an account I did not open at cell c.
- Cell C - incorrect information given
- [Resolved] Cell C - unethical behaviour
- Cell C - opted for a cell-c wi-fi router offer of r299 for 20 g and debited r817.68 for 10 g instead.