[Resolved] Cell C / contract cancellation

Johannesburg, South Africa

My contract with Cell C ended in May this year 2017, I told them I wanted to cancel it, after a while trying to cancel my contract I was offered a monthly contract by them which I declined, however the agent subscribed me to this contact. I realized after 2 months that Cell C has been debiting my bank account. I have been contacting them to cancel this contract and every time I am told that they are waiting for telephone recordings, its been more than a month now and they are still debiting my account. I don't know what else to do or who I should contact.

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 30, 2017

Dear Mr Mqulo

Please email the cellphone number in question as well as your contact number to [protected]@cellc.co.za and we will assist you in processing your cancellation request.

Regards
    ^MM

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 30, 2017

Dear Mr Mqulo

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you by this matter.

Please forward your Cell C number + contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za

Our team will get in touch with you to assist.

^BM