[Resolved] Cell Ccell phone subscribers / scams

Applied for an upgrade. See attachment. Get 50 GB for 3 months. Received this sms: thank you for upgrading. Your account has been successfully credited with 5 GB of data valid for 90 days. Cell c... now the person Brandon at cell c kolonnade said he will sort it out for me but he reads my messages now without any response or feedback. Cell c said it will be loaded on the 1st of February. But this is the 2nd already. And 90 days running out. Just want to report them to bad products and services. And not giving what you applied for. It's a scam

Cell C
Cell C

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2017

Hi pagrobler

Apologies for the inconvenience experienced.

Please send us an email at [protected]@cellc.co.za and we'll address your concerns. Kindly include the number in question as well as your contact number.

^SM

Pa
Feb 02, 2017

Comments

• La
      Feb 02, 2017

I cant really say the same thing. I only received good service from Brandon at Colonnade. This is most probably from head offices self that you received this sms. I think people is quick to complaint but slow to give a compliment. so so sad.