[Resolved] Cell C — cell phone subscribers / scams
Applied for an upgrade. See attachment. Get 50 GB for 3 months. Received this sms: thank you for upgrading. Your account has been successfully credited with 5 GB of data valid for 90 days. Cell c... now the person Brandon at cell c kolonnade said he will sort it out for me but he reads my messages now without any response or feedback. Cell c said it will be loaded on the 1st of February. But this is the 2nd already. And 90 days running out. Just want to report them to bad products and services. And not giving what you applied for. It's a scam
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2017
Apologies for the inconvenience experienced.
Please send us an email at [protected]@cellc.co.za and we'll address your concerns. Kindly include the number in question as well as your contact number.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946