[Resolved] Cell C / cell phone and tablet
I've received a telephone call today from Mr Kobelo from your office. He ask me for a payment and I told him that I can't afford it anymore and that I am a pensioner. After I told him that I'm a pensioner, he get very rude to me. He told me that my contract and telephone number is cancelled from immediate effect, and threaten that my name is going to be on the blacklist.
I feel very unhappy with the way he treated me after all these years I'm with you.
I want to ask if I can keep my cell no and the tablet number.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Dec 28, 2017
Dear Mr Rosacoertze
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
We apologize for the unpleasant experience. Kindly send the number in question, email address as well as an alternative contact number to email@example.com.
Our team will assist you.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - bad customer service
- Cell C - data connection speed via 4glte is less than 30 kb / ping over 1000 for past month which does not even allow loading of webpage
- Cell C - refund!
- Cell C - wi-fi
- Cell C Store - mobile