[Resolved] Cell C / cell c doing fraud on my account

South Africa

A lady debra just phoned me and advised me cell c will not be giving back my money. Please note the following I don't care what it will take me if I don't have my money back into my account tomorrow morning I will be going to the newspapers I have all the evidence. I will take cell c to court for fraud for taking money from my account after I tried to make payment arrangements in november already without anybody calling me back. I tried to call a few time all you get is I will email them you can't speak to account absolute useless. Without even notifying me the date when the money will be taken nothing. I have been asking for my contract and nothing does that surprise you I surrgest who ever get this email takes this as serious and get this resolved today still.

Like I said money back into my account tomorrow morning or I will sue cell c and make sure all will know of what you do.

Accounts to refund my money is the same account you just sommer take it nice in this world you can just take money from peoples account without them authorizing its [censored] you have no authority to do so.

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Feb 04, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We apologize for the service that you have experienced.

Please provide us with the number in question/ID number and a number that we can reach you on.

Should you have any reference numbers for the queries that you have had raised previously, we kindly request that you provide them as well.

^MP