[Resolved] Cell C / cancelled month to month subscription

Midrand, South Africa

Good day
Incident: [protected] logged on the 9th of May 2017 and closed by you without having any contact with me.
Incident: [protected] logged again on the 10th of May 2017
Agreement Number: [removed]
I have cancelled my subscription with you on the 24th of April 2017 – this is for month to month billing with 30 days cancelation notice. I received an sms the same day confirming the cancelation of the subscription on my number [removed], last day 24 May 2017. I received today invoice [removed] for the period 1 May 2017 to 31 May 2017 (not sure why is it showing 31 May 2017 when the date all services are supposed to be cancelled after the 30 days notice I gave you is 24 May 2017. Please advise why this is the case.
Also confirm that this is my last bill as this was NOT sold to me as a 12 month contract but a service that will run month to month with a 30 days notice and you can go and check your recordings you always like to bring up. I have already ported my number to Telkom, because I want nothing to do with Cell C going forward as I mentioned to you when I did the cancelation.
Thanks
B Van Der Merwe

• Resolution statement

Dear Ms. Van Der Merwe

Thank you for posting to us.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused. We understand our Written Correspondence team has not been able to get hold of you, which has not allowed them to assist.

Our team is now aware of your query, and we will do our best to get in touch with you to assist.

^BM

• Updated by Bonita Van Der Merwe, May 12, 2017

I don't see how the could not get hold of me, I always have my phone with me and have no missed calls from Cell C or messages or written responses. So I don't believe for one moment that any effort was made to get hold of me.

Dear Ms. Van Der Merwe

The matter has been escalated and the Social Media Team will be calling you to offer assistance.

^NS

Dear Ms. Van Der Merwe

Thank you for taking our call.

We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to resolve your query.

^NS