[Resolved] Cell C — cancellations
I got 2 SD numbers and was told to go into any Cell C shop and take my phones that I received with my contract with together with the sim cards. On my number they could not assist me as my contract is a CPA cancellation. What a frustrating day. Can you arrange with somebody to pick up the nessesary from me and then I have to do porting on my number. As you are already aware this is a matter of urgency.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 07, 2017
We are on it.
We will call you to advise on the collection of the devices.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946