[Resolved] Cell C / cancellation of cell c contract / convertion to prepaid
I took out a contract with cell C - cell number [protected] on 27 March 2015 - It is a 2 year contract which started on 27 March 2015. The contract is for 2 years and the expiry date is 26 March 2017.When I phoned Cell C they told me the contract only expires in May. How can they just add 2 month to a contract?
They must convert my contract to prepaid on 26 March 2017.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 31, 2017
Hi Wilmajean, the matter has been escalated and our team will be calling you to help. ^NS
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract