[Resolved] Cell C / unlawfully taking money off my account, pathetic service

1 South Africa Review updated:

I have never in my life experienced a service so pathetic in my life, Cell C has unlawfully taken money off my account, they refuse to pay the money back, i am still waiting after two weeks for them to pay it back, as for customer service, i will be a fool to recommend them to anyone, i will definately be warning anybody i come across about this service!!! They do not know what they are doing, they are incompetent, useless and i am extremely disgusted about this service!!! After reading the complaints from other customers about Cell C, I have realized how many dissatisfied customers there are and how many complaints are similar, I have had enough of their bad service, enough of them messing around with my money, with my living!! If this matter is not resolved I will be taking this further as i have grounds to stand on!!! I will Sue Cell C, That is not a threat, I am Telling who ever is in charge of that useless place!!!

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Nov 02, 2017

Dear Mr. Kirsten

Thank you for making contact with Cell C.

Please email us your Cell C + contact number and any reference numbers you might have to sm@cellc.co.za.

Our team will assist.

^NS

Ki

Comments

13th of Nov, 2008

I feel just the same...

1st of Nov, 2017

I feel terrible, Cell c is full of crooks!!!