Cell C / unauthorised charges
Cell C in South Africa ran a "Dream Call" Competition that ended in May.
I have been receiving SMS' s every day since - announcing the so-called "winners"
The problem is that I'm being charged R1.50 EVERY time I receive this sms.
How can I be charged DAILY for a competition that ended in May?
This is proposterous, and could definitely be constituted as fraud.
I demand that my account be credited with the Airtime they took fraudulently.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C Service Provider - cell c refuses to terminate agreement and still charging supscription fees after ctc has been cancelled in writing 
- Cell C - fraudulent account. I want it resolved!!
- Cell C - contract
- Cell C - sim swap
- Cell C - c surance
- Cell C - not responsive