Cell C / unauthorised charges
Cell C in South Africa ran a "Dream Call" Competition that ended in May.
I have been receiving SMS' s every day since - announcing the so-called "winners"
The problem is that I'm being charged R1.50 EVERY time I receive this sms.
How can I be charged DAILY for a competition that ended in May?
This is proposterous, and could definitely be constituted as fraud.
I demand that my account be credited with the Airtime they took fraudulently.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- [Resolved] Cell C Surance - claims department 
- Cell C - upgrade
- Cell C - poor service received from management
- Cell C - a phone that needs to be repaired that was not done
- Cell C - sim card cancellation
- Cell C - no minutes