Cell C / wrong delivery / cellphone
On 19th February 2009 my contract phone expired and was legible for an upgrade, Siyabonga Mkhize from Cee C called me and explained to me that I have to upgrade and I will receive a new phone, he then e-mailed me two kinds of cell phones to have a look and choose which one would I go for. It was a Nokia 3110 classic and a Samsung j750. I choose Nokia 3110 classic but to my surprise they delivered a Nikia 5000 which I dont want.
I e-mailed Siyabonga and told him that I dont want what they send cause that's not what we agreed about. He promised to call me back till now he is even not responding to my e-mails. Please help me get what I bargained for.
My name : MW Tjale
Contract number [protected]
contact number [protected]
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - fraudulent account. I want it resolved!!
- Cell C - contract
- Cell C - sim swap
- Cell C - c surance
- Cell C - not responsive