[Resolved] Cell Cbilled smartdata which I do not own ([protected])

I have logged a query several times at Cell C office in Brooklyn Mall about the incorrect billing for 1GB Smartdata Top up for number [protected]. I am NOT in possession of this cellphone number, yet I am being billed for 1GB Smartdata Top up since 5 March 2015. I received a call from Lerato from C who advised me to furnish Cell C with the attached documents.

I had an open contract with Cell C, therefore the billing for the 1GB Smartdata Top up for number [protected] is INCORRECT. I do not own this number. I could never pick up the billing for this 1GB Smartdata Top up since it was infused into my contract itemized bill. A bill which I never received from C, not electronically neither by post. I cancelled my contract with Cell C and I am still being billed for this 1GB Smartdata Top up for number [protected].

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 04, 2017

Hi Gillian

Our dedicated Social Media Team will be assisting you with the matter.

Please email us your contact number as well as the documents to [protected]@cell.co.za.

^MM

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 06, 2017

Hi Gillian

Thank you for taking our call earlier.

Please do not forget to send us the documents as we would like to see the matter resolved asap.

^MM