[Resolved] Cell C / bad customer service from cell c

polokwane, South Africa Review updated:

I have receive a call from cell C consultant selling cell phone contracts on my Vodacom number [protected] offering me 2 cell phone and I have never agree to it. But surprisely in few day a courier guy call me to come and collect delivery. when I got there I find 2 cell phone from Cell c without my Authority and I tell courier to take the phone back to cell C but they refuse. I when to Cell c store close to me, they said the cannot help me I have to speak to call centre . I call them and they promise me that they will come take the phone within 2 day they never even bother to call me and I keep on calling them. after a month is where the courier come fetch the phone. now they close my phone saying I am owing them for something that I never agree to. I don't want any service from Cell c I am not happy with poor service I receive. Please remove my cell phone number from port system, I need to stay with Vodacom .and I will take legal Action against you I don't owe you anything .Thank you Mr MJ Moremi

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Apr 19, 2018

Dear Mr. Moremi

Thank you for making contact with Cell C.

The matter has been escalated and we will call you to assist.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

^NS

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Apr 25, 2018

Dear Mr Dixon

Thank you for raising the matter with us.

We are pleased to hear that your phone is fully functional again.

Please don't hesitate to raise the matter with us if you should experience the problem once more.

^MP

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jun 06, 2018

Dear Mr/Ms. Matsobane

Thank you for bringing your query to our attention.

Please email us your query + Cell C and contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za.

One of our consultants will call you to address your concerns.

^NS

Ja
Apr 19, 2018

Comments

• Pe
      Apr 24, 2018

When making a call to any number I obtained an error message "call not sent". I phoned 084 140 on my work phone. I got a big runaround and had to enter my cell phone number. When I finally got to speak to somebody they asked for my phone number. I gave it to them and explained my problem. Without a word I got transferred and was then told that the call was terminated. Phoned again, same thing again, I requested the number that I would be transferred to, it is 084 155 5555 (technical department). I phoned that number and got the same runaround and when I got to speak to somebody they insisted there must be something wrong with my phone or sim card. I suggested I reboot my phone but they thought that a bad idea. I thanked them and hung up and rebooted my phone. Eveything works again.

Jun 06, 2018

I have on account with Cellc for 2G data and paying R99.00 and in the month of may the debit Order for R199.00 went through from my account and reported it and nothing was done about it and today 06-06-2018 I received the statement showing that I have three additional account and numbers with CellC of which I don't have any idea of and they claim that I'm owing them R1.118.45,

cellc is useless

Jun 06, 2018

Good day Cellc

I think you Guys are taking Me for a ride, I complained about my account last Month and nothing was Done, Know I’m getting statement showing Me that I’m Owing R1.118.47 and My amount is R99.00.

Tell me who is going to pay this amount and why are you guys playing with Out information because know I can see 3 addition numbers on my name see below

Please get this sorted Out and please advise how to go by and close this [censored] Stupid account with the Heartless and less caring stupid company of yours [censored]

From: Maila, Emmanuel: Infrastructure Services Africa
    Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 12:09
    To: '[protected]@cellc.co.za'
    Cc: 'Z.[protected]@cellc.co.za'
    Subject: FW: Complain

Good day Cellc

I’d like to report the debit order that went through my account on the 16th May 2018 without my knowledge and my authority.
    Please investigate further as to who authorized this transaction and on what grounds was my money debited without any communication from CellC and I want the culprit dealt with accordingly.

Please note that I only have one account with CellC and that is for R99.00 per month for 2G data bundle only.

Let’s not forget that we do open the cellphone contracts with CellC hoping and believing that Our personal data is safe and protected but after the recent occurrence on my personal bank account being debited unlawfully only demonstrated that Cellc is not client oriented as the should be. This thing show’s that all cellphone Services providers are the same they practice the same thing of ripping their clients off as I thought Cellc is better than the others but I was wrong because same thing is happening as well.

I need to be informed with this case this is unacceptable and fraud practice that is done on my account and such a big company like Cellc can do this to their clients.

Please find the Support documents as requested.

Very angry Customer and please keep me updated