Cell C & Alltech Autopage / paying for services and net getting it

1 South Africa Review updated:

a sales person from a third party mobile phone contacted me for a mobile contract. This contract included a l760 samsung phone with a cell-c controll chat 120 contract and a R2000 woolworths gift voucher. This happened in december 2007. its august 2008 and up till today ive not recieved my voucher. i only recieved the phone a mont ago. Now the R125.00 free phone call time is not working but they keep on billing me as if nothing happened. ive at this stage loged 30 e-mail driven complaints spoken to about 50 different people and still no joy. ive even spoke to richard the sales director and he is now just avoiding me.

i dont know what to do please help
cell [protected]

Mi

Comments

• Pi
      12th of Mar, 2009

www.myaccount.co.za

• Ni
      9th of Apr, 2009

I TOO HAVE A CONTRACT THROUGHT ALTECH AUTOPAGE CELL (MTN) NETWORK. OF LATE I HAVE FOUND THAT MY SMS ARE NOT GEETING THROUGH TO MY RECIEPIANT DESPITE DEL BEEN CONFIRMED. ABOUT A MONTH AGO A REP PH ME TO ASK IF I WLD BE INTERESTED IN SETTING A LIMIT TO WHICH I AGREED, HE ALSO SOLD ME A 500 SMS BUNDLE. I HAVE NOW ALMOST REACHED MY LIMIT ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT I MAY NO LONGER SEND SMS DESPITE PAYING FOR 500. I TAKE THIS AS BLATANT MISREPRESENTATION AND AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING MY CONTRACT WITH THESE PEOPLE. HOW DO I DO THIS?