Cell C & Alltech Autopage / paying for services and net getting it
a sales person from a third party mobile phone contacted me for a mobile contract. This contract included a l760 samsung phone with a cell-c controll chat 120 contract and a R2000 woolworths gift voucher. This happened in december 2007. its august 2008 and up till today ive not recieved my voucher. i only recieved the phone a mont ago. Now the R125.00 free phone call time is not working but they keep on billing me as if nothing happened. ive at this stage loged 30 e-mail driven complaints spoken to about 50 different people and still no joy. ive even spoke to richard the sales director and he is now just avoiding me.
i dont know what to do please help
More Cell C & Alltech Autopage Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - Bad customer service
- Cell C - data connection speed via 4glte is less than 30 kb / ping over 1000 for past month which does not even allow loading of webpage
- Cell C - refund!
- Cell C - wi-fi
- Cell C Store - mobile