[Resolved] Cell C / a phone
I took a contract of Sumsung J5 prime with you at edgars. I realised that it has a technical problem and reported the matter to the guy that I took a contract to. A phone have days I reported on the 7th day about the peoblem, edgars sent me to Samsung. Samsung told me they do not work like that, I must go back to edgars and edgars is the one suppose to take responsibility of my phone. I went back then they started to be concern telling me that they will take my phone to be fixed. Well I told them I cannot be in a contract of a fixed phone they must give me a new phone. I can not be in a contract of a fixed phone because that to me is no longer new. The guy from cell c tells me that he cannot cancel the contract I must settle the payment of the phone that is with them and with problems. The guy from cell c is not helping me as well
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Nov 25, 2017
Dear Mr Senzy
Our team will look into this matter.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Please forward your Cell C number + an alternative contact number to [protected]@cellc.co.za
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom