[Resolved] Cell C40 gig promo

I recently took out a contract from Cell C for the 40 gig promo they having this month (May 2017) for R299.00.

This was a waste of my time and money, what's the point of having data you cannot use?

When i try using it on Google Play store i get an error about not being able to connect, if i use the net, it takes forever to load, and if i download something, it downloads at 50 kb/s or less...

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 18, 2017

Dear Mr. Lee Kzn

Thank you for posting to us.

We'd like to assist in resolving the matter. It sounds like you are having challenges with the network in your area.

Please drop us an email at [protected]@cellc.co.za and provide us with your address, Cell C number + contact number. We will contact you for further assistance.

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 19, 2017

Dear Mr. Lee Kzn

We were unable to reach you on the number you have provided. May you please email us an alternate contact number.

^SM

• Updated by Lee Kzn · Jun 01, 2017

Good day,

Please cancel my contract, i have emailed and have not received any further feedback since last week, and this is now frustrating.
    There's no point in paying for a data contract that cannot use data.

Regards

Lee

40 gig promo
  • Cell C Customer Care's Response · Jun 01, 2017

Dear Mr. Lee Kzn

Thank you taking our call.

The matter has been escalated to the Network Team for further assistance.

^NS

• Updated by Lee Kzn · Jun 03, 2017

Hi can they please call me after business hours, it's difficult for me to talk when I am at work, the guy closed my case because I was busy at work

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Jun 03, 2017

Dear Mr. Lee Kzn

We will certainly do so tomorrow morning. Please note that we operate from 9am until 2pm on weekends.

^SM

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Jun 05, 2017

Dear Mr. Lee Kzn

Kindly note that your query has been re-escalated to our Network team.

Contact will be made to assist.

• Updated by Lee Kzn · Jun 06, 2017

Hi,

Please advise, I received my statement today, why am I being charged R697.00 for a contract that was R299.00 a month plus the once off R195.00, there was no breakdown

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Jun 07, 2017

Dear Mr. Lee Kzn

Thank you for making contact with us.

Please await a call from our team to assist in explaining your bill.

• Updated by Lee Kzn · Jun 07, 2017

Thank you Skhumbuzo Ndhlovu for helping with this issue, roaming on Vodacom helped a lot with the network and i am getting excellent speeds when i download.

Also thank you for understanding that for May i hardly used my contract and crediting half on May's amount.

Really appreciate your help

Regards

Lee

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Jun 07, 2017

Thank you for taking our call, and allowing us the opportunity to assist.

We are glad the matter has been resolved.

Le