[Resolved] Cell C / 3g contract. monthly fee r99.00.
Since day one I never payed the contract amount of R99.00. I have called your customer service every month, but there is always an excuse. Last month I have informed you that my contract is only R99.00 and that you must rectify my record. Once again my account was debited with R250.00.
This is been the case for the past year. I will no longer tollerate this. You are stealing my money and are in breach of the contract. Credit my account or I will reverse the amount through the bank.
My contract is for R99.00 p/m, not R110, R200 or R250 p/m. This is a contract and you must manage it accordingly. NO MORE!!!
If the difference is not credited into my account by 7 May 2017. I will reverse the amount, stop the debit order and return your modem.
YOU ARE IN BREACH OF THE CONTRACT - NOT ME!!!"!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, May 03, 2017
May you please send us your query + Cell C number and an alternative contact number? Our email address is [protected]@cellc.co.za.
We will look into it and revert with feedback.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2017
We have since requested for your contact details, we are yet to receive them. We would like to assist.
Kindly send us your query, Cell C number and an alternative contact number to [protected]@cellc.co.za for further assistance.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract