Celebwhitecs / $149.95 Charged even when Cancelled

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered the .99 trial of this product. I cancelled it before the 14 days were up but had to leave a message to do so - no people to answer the call. I STILL got the charge on my bank account and they also charged a $4.50 international charge. I called but the only thing they did was give an email address that I can request a refund from. I put in the email that I will dispute the charge with my bank if not credited for the charge within 5 business days. so we'll see... I only found out about the 14 day membership because I ordered two different products at the same time but got the charge on the other one before this one even came in the mail. So I started to research and see if there was something similar for this one. When I saw that it was the same I thought I was going to avoid the charge by doing what I was supposed to and cancel prior. It seems this is their standard mode of operation regardless of your requests.

Comments

• Gl
      3rd of Mar, 2010
    Celebwhitecs - charges
    CELEBWHITECS
    Hollywood
    Florida
    CELEBWHITECS.COM

CHARGED FOR FREE PRODUCT, PAID SHIPPING $2.95. NOW THEY ARE CHARGING ME $149.95 WITH OUT MY PERMISSION. AND I WANT A REFUND GLORIA RODGERS
    WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?

• Ri
      8th of Mar, 2010

I have found they have done something similar to me. They have not in their initial trial purchase made it evident that one becomes tied into a membership. I was unpleasantly surprised when I found $149.50 debited from my checking account.

12th of Mar, 2010
    Celebwhitecs - charges
    Celebwhitecs
    852 Wynnewood Rd
    Camp Hill
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 7175142642
    k12.pa.us

I received my credit card statement and found two charges one for 149.95 and one for.99
    WHAT ??? I never ordered nor received anything from this company. I have no idea how they got my e mail or credit card number. I called to ask and got a rote answer. I asked to speak to a supervisor and noone was available. I want a refund!!! WHAT is this about??
    I am very upset and plan to take this matter to my credit card company and the PA Better Business Bureau. I expect a refund!

Credit the acct 4354