Celebwhite / Unauthorized Charge

Name-Moira Quint
Phone [protected]
Shipping Address 27 Foxwood Court Lewes DE 19958
Cancellation #1073250
I Accepted your introductory offer of a 2 week trial period.
I did not recieve the product until one week into the trial period.
I have one day left on my 2 week trial period and called today to cancell only to find your company has already billed me for product to be recieved in the future.
Your company ffers a 2 week trial period.
I cancelled durring that period, so please refund the pre-billed $149.50 portion of my payment to my credit card which is a Visa anding in 2786.
Respectfully
Moira Quint.

Comments

• Do
      8th of Mar, 2010
    Celebwhite - charged for product I didn't receive and thought i was to be charged 3.87 for S&H for a trial
    Celebwhite
    Plain City
    Ohio

On Feb. 10. 2010 I placed a order for what I thought was to be a trial of the teethwhiting product and to only pay 3.87 for S&H. The add said nothing about a year supply of the product. On 3/2/2010 my acct was charged 149.95.for a product I never received. When I called to complain and ask for a refund I was told I needed to let them know within 10 days of the order if I wanted to continue receiving the product for 1 yr. They refused to refund my acct.

17th of Mar, 2010
    Retired
    9727B Oak Hill Rd
    Woodsboro
    Maryland
    Phone: 301 788 7192

Called the number on the account. this was a 'legal transaction' allegedly I did not read the small print to realize there was an immediate (extortionate) withdrawal.

This type of business practice is criminal in my opinion.

• Ne
      24th of Mar, 2010
    Celebwhite teeth
    1145 Village Drive
    DeRidder
    Louisiana
    Phone: 3374600846
    netsie@att.net

I did a trial of celebwhite. It sure did not work. I did not agree on the charges the were made. I want a refund. I do not have there address. This was charged to my credit card. Capital one. Please remove.

• Co
      28th of Mar, 2010
    Celebwhite.com

I also agreed to get the free sample with a $3.95 s&h charge, received the sample which didn't work, then was charged $149.95 debited out of my checking account. The kit had 4 syringes & 1 mouthpiece in it..RIP OFF!!!

• Ph
      29th of Mar, 2010
    Celebwhite - charged $169.95 after cancelling order
    Celebwhite
    Cyprus
    celebwhitecs.com

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT ONLINE. IT IS A SCAM. TRUST ME.
    This company advertise free trial use on the internet but does not tell you that you must cancel within in 14 days (not business days, this includes Saturday and Sunday) or they will charge your card. I called on the Monday following the 14-day to cancel and they had already charged my card. I requested a refund which was denied. In addition, they also gave my information to a debt consolidation company that also charge my card an additional $40 for a membership with their company.

THIS TOO IS A MEMBERSHIP THE WOULD CHARGE ME $40 EACH MONTH UNITL I CALLED TO CANCEL.

• Sl
      29th of Mar, 2010

I made an order to Celebwhite on 3/11/2010. I received the product on 3/20/2010. On 3/29/2010, I checked my account and found they had charged my account $69.95. I called and they told me about the 14 day FREE TRIAL. I told them I think it's a scam to start a trial before a person receives the product and that I would seek legal actions. Thank God, they issued me a refund. I will send the product back. I want nothing to do with their company or product. They operate a fraudulent company, designed to trick people out of their money.