CELEBSEXYPRODUCTS.COM/IONLINEORDER.COM / Second shipment not requested

1 1840B Skidaway RoadSavannah, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 912-306-7064

I purchased and received one tube of tooth whitener that works as it was stated online. But now, having received a second shipment of two tubes of the product, I have to return these as unopened and hope for a refund. What can I do now?

CELEBSEXYPRODUCTS.COM/IONLINEORDER.COM

2c

Comments

• Jp
      14th of Jul, 2009

I am having the SAME problem... is there a solution... the forms they send you to online are useless b/c they claim you are entering your info incorrectly and cannot process you!!! Im getting ready to cancel orders through my bank... so they can no longer charge my creditcard! Its a TOTAL scam!!!

• Jp
      14th of Jul, 2009

They also claim you cannot dispute the order or charges b/c you've agreed to them at time of initial purchase... but they also guaruntee you can return or cancel at any time, but make it IMPOSSIBLE to do so! How can that be legal??????

• 2c
      31st of Jul, 2009

Having been put in the position of receiving a second unwanted order and charged $99.99, I returned the item and contacted Ionline at 800-267-6134 and spoke with a rep who told me she was canceling my already canceled (I had canceled that day online) my VIP membership and to return the item. I returned it via overnight mail return receipt and now have to verify the credit. My credit card company says it is behind me and will delete the charge after proof of my shipping the item and a thirty day period for Ionline to credit me back. I thank you all for the advice I had available through this site and others that may have helped me resolve this issue once and for all.

Clark Ensign