CELEBSEXYPRODUCTS.COM / VIP $99.99 Rip-Off

1 CA, United States Review updated:

SCAM...SCAM...SCAM...
This company will automatically sign anyone who orders product from them in a "VIP" program to have additional product shipped to the buyer at a regular 60-90 day interval.
Well they don't tell you this until you have completed your order.
So iI was shocked whenI checked my banking statement to see a $99.99 charge from CELEBSEXYPRODUCTS.COM.
I went directly to their site and cancelled any further "VIP" shipments, and I'm going to send back any products that get shipped for a refund.
Shame on you CELEBSEXYPRODUCTS.COM

Pd

More CELEBSEXYPRODUCTS.COM Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pd

ditto

• Ol
      9th of Jul, 2009
    CELEBSEXYPRODUCTS.COM - charging unwanted products on my card

i order the product once then all of a sudden they keep charging me for more even after i didnt want the vip reward crap

• Ol
      9th of Jul, 2009

can you help... i have no idea how to send the product back... :( they took all my money...

• Ro
      5th of Aug, 2009
    CELEBSEXYPRODUCTS.COM - i returned product and request refund
    celebsexyproducts
    West Chester
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 610.240.9155

Product was not ordered from my house an was returned and i want the advertised fefund of $99.99 and want no more dealings with this co. Robert C Mull.

• Ro
      5th of Aug, 2009

I agree 100%.

10th of Aug, 2009

CELEBSEXYPRODUCTS.COM are a complete scam. Even after cancelling, they still charge my credit card at $99.99 dollars without sending any products. Anyone who does cancel with them, please keep a check on your credit card statements.

• Sc
      21st of Apr, 2010

I ordered Sexy Lips and Sexy Teeth. I had no idea that I would be signing up for a lifetime of shipments! They charge you automatically and then don't provide the necessary information to return or to stop the auto ship. Meanwhile my card information is with them and they automatically charge me almost $100.00 every three months for each of these two products. I have been trying to cancel for over a year now, and finally found a number where you can cancel, or so they say that they've cancel it. It is 1800-267-6134. I asked if they could give me a cancellation number which they did and I'm keeping it on file. In the meantime I notified my bank about the specific amount that this company is charging and not to approve but the bank says I should get another card in order to ensure further charges from this company. This would be total big inconvenience since this card is hooked up to auto pay for my utilities etc and might effect my credit rating. This is a total sham. The products useless to boot!. BEWARE!