Celebritysmile / Inaccurate charge on my checking acct

P.O. Box 417Centerville, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-433-8200

There is a charge for $4.00 on my checking acct...I have not ordered any tooth whitening formulas online...Please contact me to resolve this as soon as possible, Thanks, Gina...
bobina65@hotmail.com [protected]

Comments

Sa
  29th of Sep, 2008

Celebritysmile - way over charged

I ordered a tiny bottle of celebritysmile teeth whitener for a free

trial. I paid $5.95 for shipping. It smelled and tasted horrible.

I threw it in the garbage. When I got my credit card statement

it says I also owe $39.95. I didn't receive more of the product nor

did I ask for any more. I refuse to pay for something I didn't order

or even receive. You never answer your phone or even let people

leave a message. Whatever. Please contact me as soon as

possible to fix this.

Thank you.
Sa
  6th of Oct, 2008
I also ordered this product and recieved the free trial. Then i saw on my bank account that i was charge $39.95 and I never received more of this product. I ma thouroghly pissed off because you cannot reach anyone at this place. I want my money refunded to and to have nothing to do with this crap company!
Fr
  13th of Oct, 2008
same here!
Jo
  26th of Oct, 2008

104 north churchill dr
st augustine, fl 32086
Phone: 904-824-4002

i have been charged for a product but have never received the product. i do not want the product and have called to cancel but can not talk to anyone. i have held on for as lone as 45 minutes.
Ju
  30th of Oct, 2008

celebritysmiles
2375 east camelback rd
phoneix
Arizona
Phone: 1888692852

I only order a tril size thats all i dont want any thing else. they had no right to take anything out of my credit card.i have been trying to CALL them for days.NO ANSWER.
St
  7th of Nov, 2008
I DIDNOT AGREE TO AN ACCOUNT YOU ARE TAKING MONEY OUT AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
Ja
  11th of Nov, 2008

Celebritysmile - teeth whitener
Centralcoastnutra.net
12399 Belcher Rd. S Ste. 140
Largo 33773
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
Centralcoastnutra.net

What they do that is illegal, is to bill before the trial period is up. What they do that is serious immoral do do, is bill without a request from the customer. The word "trial" implies that you first try, then either accept or reject. However, my opinion is that they are not concerned about your like or dislike and rely on you not to read the terms carefully. They profit from this.

I have notified my credit card company to place any additional request for payment by them "in dispute". Since I have already given out my card number, future billing will add to the dispute file. My e-mail request to Celebritysmile to cease was answered by a notification that I am now cancelled. Two days later they sent an additional order. Per request by my card company, I document all correspondence and return all unopened unwanted product to Celebritysmile. I preferred to us a Postal Return Request Receipt.
I may be out some $50 which is not to upsetting but I know that they are ripping us all off using this, not to original, but nasty gimmick. It does anger a person.
Ga
  17th of Nov, 2008
I recently received my credit card bill. There is a charge for your product on this bill. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE you to credit my credit card with this amount. THe product is not suitable for me. I irritated my gums and did not help in whitening the bonding on my teeth. Please remove this charge. I have tried to call your company, but get nowhere. The wait time is not suitable for a person who works. Therefore, I will be awaiting a reply to my email as soon as possible.

Thanks..
Jb
  26th of Nov, 2008
I sent for a free sample of Celebrity Smile ONLY. I did not authorize any further shipments or charges - yet I have been charged a second charge on my credit card for $$39.95.
I have not received any additional product and do not want any additional product.
I want the $39.95 credited to my MasterCard.
Ri
  5th of Dec, 2008

CelebritySmile

Same thing happened to me. $39.95 on my Debit card. I sent an email, no response. I called but the wait
time was quoted as 75 minutes. Yes, Yes I never learn. Hope someone comes to the rescue.
Rich-
Ro
  11th of Dec, 2008

Celebritysmile - return of trial offer
Central Coast Nutraceuticals inc.
12399 Bachelor Rd. South
Florida

I need a RMA (return Merchandize authorization) number. I do not want this product . I will return it un opened . Do Not charge anything to my credit card anymore. Please respond right away so i can return your product to the address on the sales receipt.
Pa
  18th of Dec, 2008

celebritysmiles
Birmingham
Alabama

Product billed to my checking account and did not authorize. Also can not communicate by phone because when you hold for 45 to hr. they hang up on you.
Me
  20th of Dec, 2008

Celebritysmile - TEETH WHITNER
CELEBRITYSMILE

I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER, AND I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET MY MONEY REFUNDED. I SUBMITTED TO A FREE TRIAL SIZE TEETH WHITENER, ONLY AGREEING TO PAY $4.95 FOR SHIPPING. I WAS SENT THE PRODUCT, BUT WITH THE SEALS BROKEN. THEY WERE SO GRACIOUS AS TO SEND ME ANOTHER, BUT LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS BEING DEBITED $39.95. I AM ON A FIXED INCOME, AND THIS ALLOWED MY ACCOUNT TO BE OVERDRAWN. I AM DEMANDING THAT MY ACCOUNT BE CREDITED FOR THE MONEY, AND THAT I BE NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELY. I HAVE NOT CONTACTED THE BETTER-BUSINESS-BUREAU, BUT WILL BE FORCED TO IF MY MONEY IS NOT REFUNDED ASAP! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. MELINDA TERRACINA
Ca
  8th of Jan, 2009

Celebritysmile - I returned a unopened package.
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc
12399 Belcher Road South ,Suite 140
Phone: (888) 692-8352
support@centralcoastnutra.net

I purchased a trial offer. I discontinued my membership. I returned an unopened shipment and I am still being charged for the item on my credit card. I know there are many of us sending this complaint in. I am on the phone right now and can not get through. There is a waiting time of over half an hour. Can something be done about this? ( PLEASE ) I am so upset..

Sincerely,

Celebritysmile - fraud
fulfillment center
Phone: 18886928352
support@centralcoastnutra.net

Of course being an idiot, product celebrity smile was offered to me all i was to pay was s&H all the sudden they are sending me this junk and billing me $44.90 I emailed last month and wanted to return my trial offer but of course they never responded back. I do not want this product now or never i never signed a contract for this product
Mi
  20th of Jan, 2009

Celebritysmile - Michael Clark
Central Coast Nutraceticals
Arizona

I ordered this product, celeb. smile, paid $ 4.95 for trial. I did not like this product and returned unused portion on the tenth day of the 14 day trial. I was charge the additional $ 39.95 for this product anyway on my debit card w/o authorization. Today 01-20-09, I get online with bank and I am being charged $ 44.90 for another shipment of this product that I cancled with return of unused product. How do I get money back, and get this company to stop shipping a product I do not want? Risk- free trial and 30 day money back, HA
Do
  3rd of Feb, 2009

fULFILLMENT cENTER
Massachusetts

Only ordered sample to pay for postage. Sent me another one charging my credit card 44.90. did not order--or want and they make it difficult to cancel. They will not accept or credit a refused package.