CelebrityBrites / illegally billed my credit card

1 Glendale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 360-1477

The website mention nothing about billing a person's credit card after the 14 day supply was over. The 14 day trial period is not over and I do not want these items I have not even used the first free items nor do I want them to continue sending these items.

Comments

• Co
      11th of Nov, 2008
    CelebrityBrites - charge without permission

charged $5.99 for shipping of this 15 day free trial... then $88.97 was taken out of my account with no permission and i still did not hae any product of any sort in my hands for that amount of money to show for it... so then when i see i received a tray and a syringe with some sort of clear gel in it (for all i know this stuff could be poison), i called immediately was put on hold automatically for 20 mins or so... and then when someone answered and i told i wanted a refund they "said ok hold on" and hung up on me... so i called back again was on hold again... and when the guy asked me to hold on again i said "NO, last time i was put on hold you hung up, I want my refund" and he said i have to email the billing department which surprisingly doesn't have a telephone number... and so I emailed esxplained of my many attempts to call and return this bogus idea of a teeth whitening product and now have no further idea of what to do.

13th of Jan, 2010

I am being billed again against my bank card and I do not want anymore billings. I have tried to contact this company and left my name and number but no one calls back. Should I get my son, who is a lawyer involved, or should I report this company to the NY Attorney General's office. Smile Bright is a real ripoff I only agreed to the sample and all of a sudden I was billed for $87.00 and now they are trying to take another $87.00 out of my checking account. My bank said there is nothing they can do who can help me with this fraudulent practice? Matthew F. Kennedy 68 Lafayette Avenue Coxsackie, NY 12051
    518 731-2057 e-mail frederickjoseph28@yahoo.com